Buying an affordable, effective, and efficient bowling ball for mid-performance is not an easy task. When you are in search of an affordable bowling ball for mid-performance and there is a collection of Pyramid bowling balls, look no further.
Pyramid has taken the world over storm by manufacturing quality but affordable bowling balls. Pyramid is relatively a new manufacturer in the field of bowling balls but has gained a lot of fame by offering quality products at reliable prices.
Pyramid makes every kind of bowling ball, professional, mid-performance, aesthetically pleasant, and affordable user-friendly ones.
Table of Content
- 1 Pyramid Bowling Balls
- 2 Top 10 best Pyramid Bowling Balls
- 2.1 Pyramid Curse Bowling Ball
- 2.2 Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball
- 2.3 Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball
- 2.4 Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball
- 2.5 Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball
- 2.6 Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl
- 2.7 Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl Bowling Ball
- 2.8 Pyramid Clear Skull Bowling Ball
- 2.9 Pyramid Pathogen Blue Dot Bowling Ball
- 2.10 Pyramid Pathogen Plague Bowling Ball
- 3 FAQ’S
- 4 Final Thoughts
Pyramid Bowling Balls
As mentioned above finding a super effective but affordable bowling ball for mid-performance is not an easy task. You check forums and do online research before making a choice.
But now you don’t have to do all because we have already done it for you. We have compiled a list of the top 10 best Pyramid bowling balls for mid-performance.
This list includes all types of bowling balls for all levels of players. From a beginner to a professional bowler, everyone can find their match.
Top 10 best Pyramid Bowling Balls
Starting our list with Pyramid Curse Bowling Ball that is designed to deliver high-performance reactivity at the price of a mid-performance bowling ball. If you look for this level of bowling ball you will find similar performance balls from other makers for $150 to $200.
It features GPS Navigational ATX solid and durable coverstock. With low RG and high differential, it allows you to rock the lane. Purple, silver, and black color combine to give classy looks.
It offers high-end performance in mid to heavy-lane conditions. You cannot get results on a dry lane. Symmetric core allows the intermediate bowlers to get high scores with ease.
At this affordable price range, you will enjoy quite an impressive bowling ball performance. High flare potential allows you to hook on heavily oiled lane patterns. It is easy to handle for beginners who want to improve their bowling skills on heavily oiled patterns.
- You get high-performance bowling ball at a very affordable price range
- It covers lane length conveniently with aggressive backend reaction
- The GPS Navigational ATX coverstock ensures durability
- With depleted oil conditions the ball loses its efficiency
- There are more creative and angular balls available in the market
Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball is one of the most versatile bowling balls in the market. it offers you multiple drilling options so that you get your ball drilled according to your skillset and bowling requirements.
You are allowed to choose from different pin configurations whether for heavy hook with effective length or straight shots with a quick flip. This is probably the only bowling ball in this list available in different color schemes.
It is equipped with a new era 139 symmetric core for balance and sufficient flare potential. It offers medium flare potential and is suitable for medium to dry lane conditions.
It offers straight precise shots with pearl reactive coverstock. The 1500 Grit Abralon, Factory Finish Polish makes it an amazing choice for dry lane conditions. It features 0.032 differential with high RG to fulfill the requirements of medium to dry lane patterns.
- If you are looking for a truly customizable bowling ball then go for it. Because Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball allows you to choose from different color combinations. Also, multiple drilling options help to customize hook potential.
- It is engineered with pearl reactive coverstock that offers continuous lane movement with an aggressive backend reaction.
- The Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball comes with the new era 139 symmetric core that ensures impressive backend reaction.
- It is designed for medium to dry lanes. It will submerge on heavily oiled lane patterns.
- It doesn’t have sufficient angularity to perform on heavy lanes.
This lime green bowling ball from the pyramid is another masterpiece. If you are searching for a smooth and controllable bowling ball then Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball is an ideal choice for you.
GPS Navigational Solid (Solid Reactive) coverstock offers impressive lane length with smooth motion down the lane. It allows you to read the lane and has the ability to pocket itself with great backend reaction.
Beginners and intermediate bowlers can control this ball easily with New Era 139 (Symmetric) core. The 2000 Grit Abralon, Factory Finish Polish makes it an ideal choice for medium lane patterns.
It combines 2.54 RG and medium flare potential to give you an expected lane length and pin action. It is engineered with 0.032 differential to deliver quality performance on medium lanes. It is recommended to throw this ball on a medium lane pattern neither it should be too dry nor too oily.
- If you are searching for an impressive and high-quality bowling ball for medium lane patterns then this is for you.
- The Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball is equipped with great hitting power and has the ability to slot itself into the pocket with great backend reaction.
- It is an easy to control bowling ball even the intermediate bowlers can handle it. Just release with possible effort and it goes on its own with efficiency.
- It is made for medium lanes only you cannot use it on too heavy too to dry lane conditions.
- It offers angularity but still, there are some areas of improvement.
When you are looking for a bowling ball with high differential and high RG then look no further because Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball is here. If high flare potential is your criteria then Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball is an ideal choice for you.
When it comes to string pin action and aggressive backend reaction then High Differential/High RG helps you. It is designed with GPS Navigational Solid coverstock to deliver quality performance with a long-lasting lifespan.
This bowling ball features New Era 149 (Symmetric) core to give a high-end performance with impressive control. You are allowed to control the ball with 2000 Grit Abralon, Factory Finish Polish on medium to heavily oiled lane patterns.
- Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball ensures early and strong breakpoint reaction with Navigational Solid coverstock.
- Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball offers high flare potential regardless of being a strike ball.
- When it comes to lane continuation you must have Pyramid Antidote Solid Bowling Ball
- You cannot enjoy the same quality performance on dry lane conditions
- For beginners and intermediate bowlers, it utilized too much movement
If you are looking for a completely versatile bowling ball with multiple drilling options and various color options then go for it. Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball delivers superior quality performance on medium oiled lane patterns.
With medium flare potential it is recommended to use Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball on medium oil patterns. It goes down the lane conveniently allowing you to clean fronts easily. After a superior lane length, it gives a powerful backend reaction.
The Black and silver color scheme makes it a stylish bowling ball. There are other color combinations available too so that you choose according to your taste.
- Impressive angular motion with strong backend reaction
- The ball goes down the lane effortlessly
- Various customization options are available so that you transform it according to your skillset
- Due to hybrid reactive coverstock, you need to keep the ball maintained
- You get performance on medium lane patterns it loses its performance ability on extreme lane patterns
The combination of lime green and black gives stunning looks to the Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl. It is made for professional-level bowlers who bowl at different angles. The Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl features an asymmetric core that allows you to bowl with different angles.
It offers high hook potential to both the intermediate and professional level bowlers. GPS navigational pearl (Reactive Resin) coverstock helps to deliver high-quality performance on medium to heavily oiled lane patterns.
The 2000 Grit Abralon, Factory Polish makes it an amazing choice for medium to heavy lane patterns. High flare potential allows you to throw the ball at different angles you have never dreamt of.
- This bowling ball offers versatile drilling options to customize your ball according to your own skillset
- This ball offers impressive backend reaction and continuous motion down the lane
- When you are in search of a durable and high-performance bowling ball at affordable rates then Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl should be your priority
- Multiple drilling options can make you confused if you are a beginner
- Doesn’t deliver performance on dry lanes
If you are looking for a bowling ball for dry lanes then Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl Bowling Ball is an ideal choice for you. Beginners and intermediate bowlers can start their bowling practice with Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl Bowling Ball on dry or broken lanes.
It is constructed with a urethane coverstock that requires less maintenance. The urethane coverstock hits the dry lanes with great force and offers an impressive backend reaction.
The Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl Bowling Ball features urethane coverstock for straight shots but an asymmetric core allows you to throw the ball at different angles. The asymmetric core helps the ball hook early so that you don’t miss a single pin.
- Multiple drilling options are available to customize the ball according to your choice
- Delivers exceptional performance on extremely dry or even broken lanes
- Urethane coverstock doesn’t demand much maintenance and it is also durable
- Urethane coverstock doesn’t have attractive aesthetics like others
- Keep the ball out of oil otherwise, you would end up missing shots
When you are looking for a spare bowling ball with great aesthetics then try this Pyramid Clear Skull Bowling Ball. You can also use it if you are planning for Halloween interior designing.
The Pyramid Clear Skull Bowling Ball doesn’t lack performance because the pyramid doesn’t only focus on aesthetics but performance also. It is designed with clear polyester coverstock to deliver quality performance on dry lanes.
This ball features high polish with an asymmetric core to deliver the required performance. It is recommended to use on dry lanes and you can keep it as a spare bowling ball.
The symmetric core offers a great balance to beginners and intermediate bowlers.
- One of the coolest bowling balls with great aesthetics
- One of the great spare bowling balls for dry lanes
- High-quality glossy polish gives stunning looks
- Not a high-performance bowling ball
- Clear polyester requires proper maintenance
If you have been spending hundreds of dollars on expensive spare bowling balls then try this Pyramid Pathogen Blue Dot Bowling Ball. It is way better than so-called aesthetic balls. This bowling ball features an asymmetric core to add angular motion to your shots.
Therefore aside from straight shots, you can show more creativity in your shots. Moreover, silver aesthetics make this ball a unique item. You would love its appearance and performance.
It offers straight shots on dry lanes with path polyester coverstock. The polyester coverstock doesn’t require too much maintenance. With medium flare potential intermediate bowlers can easily handle it.
- Aside from being a spare bowling ball, its asymmetric core adds medium flare potential
- If you want a bowling ball that provides proper lane length then go with this bowling ball
- It is available at affordable rates making it a unique choice for beginners and intermediate bowlers
- This is a spare bowling ball so don’t expect professional performance
- Keep it on dry lanes because oil can make it unpredictable
When you are tired of bowling with modern reactive bowling balls then try this urethane bowling ball. With urethane coverstock, you are allowed to hit hard on dry and depleted lanes. This bowling ball offers exceptional performance on dry lane patterns.
The sleek and smooth black finish makes it aesthetically awesome. From its outer appearance to the internal construction you would love everything.
It is constructed with a new era 139 symmetric core to offer control over the lane. It provides an impressive lane length with medium flare potential.
- If you are searching for a straight shot bowling ball then Pyramid Pathogen Plague Bowling Ball should be your top priority
- If you are a beginner or intermediate bowler then it offers great stability and lane length
- Impressive back end reaction allows you to clear pins in a single shot
- It is made for dry lanes only so oil on the lane can make the ball suffer
- Urethane coverstock doesn’t offer angularity
What is the performance of pyramid bowling balls?
In the mid-performance category, you cannot find a bowling ball better than pyramid bowling balls. When you are low on budget but want to taste and try modern technology at its finest then try a pyramid bowling ball.
Pyramid bowling balls are famous among bowlers due to their affordable prices. Therefore both beginners and professional bowlers love to keep pyramid bowling balls as main and spare balls.
Also if you love sharp color schemes and creative aesthetics then no one can beat pyramid bowling balls. Pyramid bowling balls also offer multiple drilling options so that you customize your balls according to your skillset and preferences.
Pyramid also offers bowling balls with different weight options so that everyone can choose their ideal bowling ball. From kids to adults everyone can find their choice.
Who is the manufacturer of pyramid bowling balls?
A standalone manufacturing company created by bowlers, for bowlers in 2011. A group of enterprising pro shop owners and operators work at the pyramid to deliver high-quality products to your home.
Pyramid bowling balls are manufactured professionally with a deep love for sports from enterprising pro shop owners and operators. Therefore, whenever you order from pyramid it is assured that you receive quality products at affordable rates.
Which is the ideal bowling weight for beginners?
There is a thumb rule that you should choose a bowling ball 10th of your body weight. But this is not an ideal thing as it can vary according to skill levels. Before ordering a bowling ball go to a nearby bowling alley.
Start trying multiple bowling balls of different weights there. When you find a weight you can carry comfortably without getting fatigued then go ahead. This is one of the most appropriate methods for choosing the right bowling ball for you.
I have included every type of pyramid bowling ball in this list. From a beginner urethane bowling ball to a professional reactive resin you can find everything here.
The final decision is yours whether you need a high-end professional-grade bowling ball or a spare ball for straight shots. Every bowling ball has its own pros and cons you must read before making a decision.
Also, work on your skill and make your arms powerful enough to carry high-end bowling balls. Pyramid is the overall best manufacturer of bowling balls offering various options.