The Lizard Eye Bowling Ball is the most efficient piece of equipment in the sport of bowling. Lizard Eye bowling ball is a hard round ball that used to hit down bowling pins in the sports club. These bowling balls interact with every other main physical part of the sport. This unique style of bowling ball can easily interact with the bowler and lane. Simi9larly, it interact with oil pattern, and the pins. These are the main parts of bowling ball sport which represent the biggest part of the material possession for top bowlers. Although, these special lizard eye bowling balls have the potential to really execute or break each shot we throw.
Table of Content
In this article, you will know about the Lizard Eye Bowling ball. Thus, its benefits, features will help you to choose the right ball for you. But the most important point is that you need to get reviews from serious bowlers to acquire a wide opinion of the recent bowling ball. This amazing ball has many advantages for players on the lanes.
In bowling ball sport, all balls are used for same task. But some balls comes with awesome grip and additional features like Lizard Eye bowling ball. As other balls, it also has ten-pin bowling holes for two fingers and the thumb. This unique piece is used in five-pin bowling, candlepin bowling, duckpin bowling. Similarly, you can also see kegel has no holes and are small enough to be held in the palm of the hand. Some basic points that describe the specialty of Brunswick products. These are as follows:
- Brunswick Lizard Eyes Bowling Ballis a famous product because it glows when bowled under the black light.
- This special bowling ball comes with exclusive 360 degrees that make it perfect for all players.
- It has limited edition graphics that give it an awesome look.
- Because of its uniqueness, it works well for experienced bowlers. They knows everything well and throw the ball straight at spares.
- It is efficient because it is made of high-quality polyester material and the original image is inserted into the outside of the ball.
The most convenient thing is that the players always keep an eye on speed. To buy this special bowling ball, you need to check its speed. So, Lizard Eye Bowling Ball comes with 16-17 miles per hour. This effective bowling ball speed is about 16-17 miles per hour (mph) measured at impact with the pins and about 20-21 mph when the ball is discharged onto the lane, plus or minus one mph limit, and about 18 mph overall common speed.
- Glows in backlight: it is a special feature of a lizard eye bowling ball it will glow if the lights are dim. It looks fascinating that’s why every player likes to play with it.
- Rubbing and Finishing Compound Single Buff
- Lane Condition:It is suitable with every lane and it perfectly gives you a winning shot on the floor of the lane.
- Most Efficient:This ball is efficient than others because it has a seam where both halves meet. That’s why it does not lose your grip.
- Patterns may not align: It is beneficial and reliable because you cannot align its pattern. This feature may differ from another bowling ball.
- Tiny Pit Hole:Lizard Eye bowling ball has a few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball. These are helpful for players because they allows players with every type of fingers to grip.
- Factory Finish:It comes withHigh Polish with 3D crafts on the ball. Hence, its factory finish gives it an attractive look.
- Color: Multi-colors make it a more beautiful look.
- Material: It is made with cover-stock Polyester which makes it more reliable.
- Weight Block:Its weight block is Bullet Core.
- Flare Potential: Its flare potential is 1″ (Low)
- Radius of Gyration (RG): It comes with a 2.696 radius of gyration
Genuine Material of lizard eye bowling ball
- Coverstocks have a common peak-to-valley surface severity (also known as Ra) of less than 50 micro-inches when tested at an exterior finish of 500 Abralon.
- When examined per the USBC’s laboratory test purpose on a sample of a dry synthetic lane panel, coverstocks must have a coefficient of resistance of more limited than 0.32.
- Hardness: All bowling balls poverty has a hardness of at least 72 when aligned with a Shore durometer, type D.
Reasons to Buy Your Own Lizard Eye Bowling Ball
There are many bowling balls but lizard eye bowling ball is more perfect and efficient than others. This guidance gives you many benefits to buy your own bowling ball. There are much more reasons is in the following;
- It will enhance your game
Lizard bowling ball has so much compatibility. This fantastic bowling ball is available on the market with a particular weight and style. We can say that drilled product is just for you. Because you can passing a variable from your game. Moreover, it allows you to focus more on your method and helps you to improve your game.
- It will beneficial for you
You need to focus on your game and don’t waste time searching the racks looking for the perfect ball. Because this single material is perfect for you. This personal unique Lizard Eye Bowling Ball also helps you in many ways. The craziest thing is that other bowlers won’t pick up your ball by confusion. It also minimizes your vulnerability to the virus.
- Simply Customize your Lizard Eye bowling ball
You can also customize your Lizard eye Bowling ball design with your own craft. If your ball irritates your grip then you can change it as you want. It means that you can use the finger holes drilled exactly right for your grip. This particular ball type is famous in the entire world because of awesome materials, colors, and weight. Its all features give you a different experience bowling. Hence, you’ll definitely like it so much.
- Save you money
This ball is a fabulous product because of its price. So, it is the main reason to buy this legendary bowling ball. It makes you happy and comes in affordable things of the world. It helps to save your money, and you do not need to worry about it because you have world’s best Bowling Ball.
- This product has a weight of 6 pounds. Its brand name is Brunswick bowling product. Its price is $149.
- You have to choose a perfect lizard eye bowling ball, according to perfect weight. This bowling ball comes in all sizes in which includes 6lbs to 16lbs. All sizes are available for beginners and professional players. If you are new and you have no idea how to choose the right bowling ball for you then you need to read the following guides. The weight of a bowling ball is the main point and lightweight sizes are specially for beginners because they are easy to handle and control. Secondly, you need to focus on the ball’s holes. Its fabulous and outstanding option is that customizable options are available.
- Lizard Eye bowling ball is perfect with weight and grip. Before buying it, you need to read its specifications, features, pros, and cons. however you can buy the right bowling ball. This efficient bowling ball has a conventional grip or fingertip grip. Thus it always performs well. You have to use your thumb and two fingers to hold it.
- This lizard bowling ball ships PRE-DRILLED
- You can see here 5 sizes of this bowling ball that are available and these sizes are based on the weight of the ball.
This guideline step is more important and increases your knowledge about lizard eye bowling balls. So, read this chart and reduce your all confusion.
X-Small: In an extra small size, some 6lbs is useful for ages 8 and under.
Small: This small size 8lbs and 9lbs are useful for ages 8-11 and it is equal to women’s ring size from 8-11.
Medium: This medium size 10lbs, 11lbs, and 12lbs, are useful for ages 11-15 and it is equal to adult Ring size 10 or lower.
Large: This large size 13lbs and 14lbs are useful for larger hands and it is equal to Men’s ring size 10-12.
X-Large: This extra-large size 15lbs and 16lbs is useful for people with extremely large hands and it is equal to Men’s ring size over 13.
Question1: Is it also for beginners?
Answer: This Lizard Eye bowling ball is a spare ball. It is great for beginners because it is friendly weight so every player can play it easily and players can handle it comfortably.
Question2: How do I specify for the right hand and the finger hole size?
Answer: It is not a difficult task because the player can request this information at the end of the order page in the “special comments” box. The chart will available with finger hole size which will be from extra small and extra large. So it is an easy way to specify for the player’s right hand.
Question3: what is the weight of the Lizard Eye bowling ball?
Answer: Lizard Eye Bowling ball is available in different weights and you can see all sizes such as 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 14lbs, 15lbs, and 16lbs.
Question4: Will the Lizard Eye bowling ball work for a left-handed bowler?
Answer: No! Left-handed players cannot play with lizard eye bowling ball. Because it is not designed for left or right-hand bowlers. Its default design is just for right hand bowlers. Left handed players can choose drilling options. This choice will helpful for you.
Question5: How do you figure out what bowling ball is right for you?
Answer: It is not a difficult task because there are many guidelines for you to figure out the right bowling ball for you. So you should be approximately 10% of your body weight that will be up to the maximum of 16 pounds. However, pro bowlers always use 16-pound balls because it is really efficient for them.