Brunswick Twist Reactive PRE-DRILLED Bowling Ball is a new model that was introduced with high-quality material and an awesome design. Moreover, it hits a wonderful bound the gap between T zone and Rhinos.
An official brand Brunswick stick with their policies to manage one of the R-16 Reactive with the twist low different core. It helps to produce a strong and controllable reaction during twisting on drier lane conditions.
Brunswick Twist Reactive pre-drilled bowling ball comes in three (3) attractive colors which are given below:
Brunswick Twist Reactive Bowling Ball is the most powerful and efficient piece of equipment in all others bowling series. It represents the advanced part of the material possession for professional as well as beginners bowling players.
This new model of bowling ball takes you to the next level. It is an amazing product and makes happy to every player. It comes with 360 degrees that make it perfect for all professional bowling ballplayers as well as beginners players.
Newer bowlers looking for great value. These bowling ball colors are so unique in appearance and give an attractive look.
Table of Content
- 1 Brunswick Twist Reactive Bowling Ball Review
- 2 Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 4 Conclusion
Brunswick Twist Reactive Bowling Ball Review
If you are a beginner then you have a good option to pick Brunswick Twist Reactive Bowling Ball. It will give you a pleasant look if you’re looking forward or just bowling straight to focus on the goal.
To make things better and easier, this Twist bowling ball will ensure hooking without making you worried about back-end reaction or mid-lane action. This bowling ball will twist up your game, So, sit back, relax and take a look at this awesome beautiful ball.
When you’re in the learning phase you should pick this bowling ball than you have not to worry about the game because Brunswick Twist Reactive materials and construction are designed in a way that follows for an aggressive hook.
- This Twist Reactive Bowling Ball creates smooth length with a strong grip.
- It comes with a controllable reaction on drier lane conditions.
- It comes in several colors that make it more unique and stylish. Thus, the player can choose a favorite color and buy it without any issue.
- Twist Reactive Bowling Ball comes in weights 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 pounds.
- With lower hook potential it will give a great performance.
- Perfect for drier lane conditions.
Twist Reactive Bowling Ball Control:
Throughout the lane, it will give you smooth ball motion and predictable. Balls with higher numbers will have more overall reactions.
This size guide is very helpful because you can easily choose the perfect size for your loved ones. Twist Reacting Bowling ball comes in 5 sizes according to weight. These are as follows:
- Extra-Small:It has a 6lbs weight and it is the perfect size for ages 8 and under.
- Small:It has 8lbs and 9lbs weight and it is the perfect size for ages 8. This size is equal to women’s ring size.
- Medium:It has 10lbs, 11lbs, and 12lbs weight and it is perfect for ages11-15. This size is equal to adult Ring size 10 or lower.
- Large:It has 13lbs and 14lbs weight and it is suitable for players with large hands. This size is equal to Men’s ring size 10-12.
- Extra-Large:It has 15lbs and 16lbs weight and it is suitable for players with extremely large hands. This size is equal to Men’s ring size over 13.
weight of a Twist Reactive Bowling Ball is an important ingredient. Several bowling ball enthusiasts believe that the heavier the ball, the better since it can easily knock down the pin at the end of the lane, whoever is left prefer the lighter ones because it is comfortable to handle.
Brunswick balls are made of reliable material that makes them famous in the world. In a sports club, this bowling ball has a different level because it delivers a different kind of performance. It is understood that plastic bowling balls are common ones.
The reason is very simple because it does not cost much compared to other Brunswick balls available in the market. If you are new to this sport and want to make it your favorite game, then Twist Reactive bowling ball is perfect for you.
It is efficient and useful just because of good material. As well as this material always performed well. Although Twist Reactive bowling ball is made of polyester, it does not wear out fast.
Hence, this bowling ball is made of urethane that is much softer compared to others. Pro players prefer it because it is perfect for hook shots.
This special model of the bowling ball is used at the start of a game. It means that this is useful for beginners and also for children. Every beginner has to find the right weight to feel comfortable in the game. This bowling ball is also a house ball and allows the players to use it at home for practice. You can buy it without any issue and play your bowling sport well.
- Starting spot:First of all, you need to take the right position and then throw the ball in the lane. In the lane, consistency helps to enhance your chances of throwing strikes.
- Ball speed: This Twist Reactive bowling ball is an ideal bowling ball that comes with great speed. The speed makes it more efficient that is 16 miles per hour. As you know that the speed doesn’t matter because you need to throw the ball with your own skill to knock down all the pins. Most players like it just because of speed and also it is valuable because of other best features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are twist bowling balls good?
Yes, this ball has positive reviews. It is popular in the sports world with the best performance. It comes with the proven R-16 Reactive cover-stock with the Twist Low Diff core. It indicates the wonderful combination that allows for easy length. This perfect easy length always helps to maintain a strong and controllable backend reaction.
How long does a reactive bowling ball last?
Answer: Researchers write that this special bowling ball has an average lifespan of 5 to 10 years for optimum performance. Probably, it works out to 150 to 300 games on average.
How do you clean a reactive bowling ball?
It is very easy to clean your idle bowling ball. So, you have to use equal parts Simple Green, Rubbing Alcohol, and Water. It is needed to mix in a spray bottle. Then you can use this to clean your ball without any problem.
How do reactive bowling balls work?
This ball is specially designed for beginners and it always works well. This reactive ball is coated with a layer of grippy resin. The material always increases the traction on the lane. The most efficient thing is that it gives perfect control over the speed and angle of the throw.
Who makes the twist bowling ball?
A popular brand Brunswick has a new Twist on-ball performance. It introduced the Twist reactive ball that creates easy length with a strong and controllable backend reaction on drier lane conditions.