Are you looking for the best bowling ball for synthetic lanes? Following are some recommendations you should definitely keep in mind.
Playing games is ais an amazing experience of life and we really love all the moments spent with friends while playing games. Some people make games their passion and profession to enjoy every moment of their life. Similarly, bowling on synthetic lanes is our lifetime favorite game and we love to play it with friends.
You want to enjoy your favorite game every day but you don’t like the bowling ball used at the gaming station. Therefore you want to buy one for yourself and your friends.
Not only individuals but if you are a bowling ball gaming station owner then you also need to update the bowling balls. So you need to replace the old ones with high-quality professional bowling balls to attract customers.
There are two types of lanes used in the game of bowling ball one is wood and the other is synthetic lanes. People prefer synthetic lanes over wood lanes because they are more durable and easy to maintain.
You might see different material lanes same but they are really different from the inside. Their internal properties are totally different and they behave according to material type. Both the synthetic and wood lanes behave differently and synthetic lanes are harder than wood.
Therefore you need different bowling balls for synthetic lanes that are compatible with each other. Here are the top seven bowling balls for synthetic lanes that would meet your requirements.
Table of Content
- 1 Top 12 Best Bowling Ball for Synthetic Lanes – Reviewed
- 1.1 1. Brunswick DV8 Bowling Quantum Bias Ball
- 1.2 2. Hammer Black Widow Pink Bowling Ball
- 1.3 3. Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball
- 1.4 4. Motiv Venom Shock Pearl Bowling Ball
- 1.5 5. Storm Hy-Road Pearl Bowling Ball
- 1.6 6. Ebonite Game Breaker 3 Pearl
- 1.7 7. Radical Conspiracy Pearl Bowling Ball
- 1.8 8. Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball (Aqua/Silver, 10 LB)
- 1.9 9. Roto Grip Wild Streak 15lb
- 1.10 10. 900 Global Honey Badger Extreme Pearl
- 1.11 11. Hammer Flawless 15lbs
- 1.12 12. Ebonite Gamebreaker 3 Bowling Balls, Black/Purple, 10lbs
- 2 Buying guide
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 FAQs:
Top 12 Best Bowling Ball for Synthetic Lanes – Reviewed
1. Brunswick DV8 Bowling Quantum Bias Ball
- Coverstock: ECA-XR Factory
- Core: Quantum Mushroom High RG Asym
- Finish: 1000 Siaair
The Brunswick DV8 Quantum Bias Bowling Ball is one of the most impressive bowling balls available. High-end performance is maintained by the cover stock of the Brunswick DV8 Quantum Bias Bowling Ball. The ECA-XR Factory cover stock is designed with white pigment to make it look stylish and durable.
This bowling ball is more durable and powerful than traditional balls because its volume is 1.3 times more than other balls. The 1000 Sairair polish ensures performance and allows the perfect gripping on the synthetic lanes.
The impressive back-end reaction is ensured with a high-performing Quantum Mushroom High RG Asymmetrical core.
- Dimensions : 9.2 x 8.5 x 8.3 inches; 14.75 Pounds
- Item model number: BR275 14
- Manufacturer: DV8
- ASIN: B07DR1WG68
2. Hammer Black Widow Pink Bowling Ball
- Coverstock: Aggression Pearl CFI
- Core: Gas Mask
- Finish: 500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
It is the best blend of black aggression and picks color making it one of the most stylish bowling balls. The cover stock is a perfect combination of black aggression and pink elegance.
This bowling ball performs great on synthetic lanes to give you a memorable experience. Other than the powerful cover stock ally the strength is guaranteed with the finishing of 500/1000 Abralon.
Moreover, an extreme flare potential and high back-end reaction are ensured by Gas Mask’s asymmetrical core. It offers a strong hook and provides an aggressive pin action to take your game to a next level.
- Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 9 inches; 15 Pounds
- Item model number : HMBWPINK15
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : Hammer
- ASIN : B07PV9F7FS
3. Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball
- Coverstock: R-16 Reactive
- Core: Light Bulb Symmetrical
- Finish: 500-grit stair pad
For different lane conditions, you will get a decent hook position with Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball. This feature makes it the most favorite among t players and they keep it in their kit.
Its R-16 reactive cover stock makes effective hook potential. It does not provide high flare potential that makes it quite less aggressive on the lane. you can take advantage to score consistently indifferent bowling conditions.
In addition, It is USBC certified allows you to use it in any bowling game league. It is available in a 10-16 pounds weight range that makes it best for adult men and women bowling lovers.
- Dimensions : 9.5 x 8.9 x 8.4 inches; 10 Pounds
- Item model number: 60105815930
- Department: BOWLING BALLS
- Manufacturer: Brunswick
- ASIN: B01DUUDKT4
4. Motiv Venom Shock Pearl Bowling Ball
- Cover stock: Hexion MFP Pearl
- Core: Top Gear (Symmetrical)
- Finish: 5500 Grit LSP
The Hexicon MFP Pearl coverstock and the Top Gear Symmetrical core are mixed to provide the same intrinsic properties. It is the best choice for people who don’t like aggression on the lane. the coverstock is designed to offer effective hook potential where the symmetrical core is engineered to keep the balance.
It is designed so innovatively that it can change friction with varying lane conditions. This friction-changing property makes it suitable for both the wooden and synthetic lanes. The ball works best on dry to medium oiled surfaces of lanes due to 5000 Grit LSP.
- Dimensions : 9.2 x 8.9 x 8.7 inches; 12 Pounds
- Item model number : MTVBVSPDP12
- Manufacturer: MOTIV
- ASIN : B07914DPLD
5. Storm Hy-Road Pearl Bowling Ball
- Coverstock: R2S Solid Reactive
- Core: Inverted Fe² Technology
- Finish:1500 Grit Polished
Storm Hy-Road Pearl Bowling Ball is another high-quality piece for synthetic lanes. It offers enhanced friction and high hook potential with its R2S solid coverstock. It offers high flare potential with its strongly and solidly built-in inverted Fe² core technology.
It creates maximum damage on the deck with its accurately reading the mid-lane property while continuing the steady move towards the far end. It moves on the lane with great angularity to provide you best gaming experience.
The entry-level bowlers can learn from this bowling ball to enhance their playing attributes. Where its strong hook potential makes it a favorite among experienced players.
- Item Weight: 12 Pounds
- Manufacturer: Storm
- ASIN: B00DPL1IAM
6. Ebonite Game Breaker 3 Pearl
- Cover stock: GB 12.7 Pearl
- Core: Enhanced V2
- Finish: 500 / 1000 Abralon
The Ebonite Game Breaker 3 Pearl bowling ball is best for beginners to improve their bowling skills. Moreover, the pros also love it due to its high-quality performance.
Its features combine to make it one of the most predictable and consistent bowling to ball on the synthetic lanes. It’s best gripping on the synthetic lanes it made possible with its GB12.7 Pearl and 500/1000 Abralon finish.
The performance of the bowling ball is enhanced with the developed V2 Core. It is designed to provide impressive flare potential with moderate hook potential and strong back-end reaction.
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches; 15 Pounds
- Item model number: EB746 15
- Manufacturer: Ebonite
- ASIN: B07FPQTW5T
7. Radical Conspiracy Pearl Bowling Ball
- Cover stock: Forged 2 Pearl
- Core: Conspiracy
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
The Forged Pearl coverstock and conspiracy core are blended to provide the best performance. To create maximum damage on the deck the ball the designed to provide impressive length and angularity on the synthetic lane.
Its exceptional hitting power makes it one of the most favorite bowling balls. On varying lane conditions it offers great balance, consistency, and performance.
The ball wraps up the strong hook potential with impressive continuation to offer remarkable performance. It is best for both beginners and experts with its ideal features. the decent and beautiful design makes it an attractive choice.
- Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 9 inches; 14 Pounds
- Item model number: 60-106116-934
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: Radical
- ASIN: B07NDLP8SX
8. Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball (Aqua/Silver, 10 LB)
- New Era 139 Symmetric Core, 2.54 RG, 0.032 Differential (Medium Flare Potential)
- Path Pearl Reactive Coverstock
- 1500-Grit Abralon/Factory Polish Finish
- Offers Benchmark motion on Medium Lanes
- Multiple drilling options for different bowling styles
It comes in three color combinations black, teal and silver to allow you to make more choices. It is one of the best hybrid entry-level bowling balls with amazing features at an affordable cost. The clean heads of the ball make it look amazing when going down through the lanes.
It is packed with hard-hitting power to take your gaming experience on another level. With New Era 139 symmetric core and strong coverstock, you will enjoy the versatile movements in different directions on varying lanes.
You can get deeper and change some angles with Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball. It offers stronger ball motion as compared to many other high-end bowling balls.
- Color Aqua/Silver
- Brand Pyramid
- Item Weight 10 Pounds
- ASIN: B07CS15HMW
9. Roto Grip Wild Streak 15lb
- Mutated Rotary core
- Core has a symmetrical shape
- Core: Mutated Rotary (14-16#)
- Coverstock: SureTrax-S22
- Finish: 3000-grit Pad
The mutated rotatory weight block is covered by SureTrax-S19 Coverstock to offer durability and perfection. It is the first bowling ball designed with a weight block instead of a core.
It doesn’t have any inner core to cover the weight block to make the ball the thickest coverstock bowling ball. It moves on the synthetic lanes so smoothly to make a precise prediction.
It works great on medium to heavy oil lanes in enhanced friction centers. It allows you to play on medium and short patterns so that you get a good grip on angles. It supports your efforts to put the ball into your pocket and make a disaster.
- Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 10 inches; 15 Pounds
- Item model number: BBMRWR15
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: Roto Grip
- ASIN: B07ZPG9J3Q
10. 900 Global Honey Badger Extreme Pearl
- Cover: S74R Pearl
- Finish: 1500 Grit Polished
- Color: Grapnel Asymmetric
- Included Components: Bowling Ball
This is one of the best bowling balls that perform great on medium to dry synthetic lanes. It performs best on synthetic lanes. The design is eye-catching with gold color touch-ups. It looks great on the shelf and offers great performance too. It goes smoothly through the front part of the lane and gives a strong back-end reaction.
- Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 10 inches; 15 Pounds
- Item model number : BBMGYP15
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : 900 Global
- ASIN : B08125JGF2
11. Hammer Flawless 15lbs
- Color Pink/Blue/White
- Reaction Length
- Strong Backend
- Cover stock Juiced Pearl
- Factory Finish 500/1000 Abalone
- Core 40 Watt
It is one of the best bowling balls that reads the friction precisely to deliver enhanced performance. It could be the best option for your tournaments or bowling ball leagues.
The smoother polish of Hammer Flawless makes it different from other bowling balls. If you compare this item with other Hammer bowling balls it offers more control. It hits the deck amazingly with enhanced power.
This is due to the 40-watt core is wrapped by juiced pearl coverstock to offer more length and great down-lane motion. It works great on medium to dry lanes. This bowling ball offers you a strong and controlled backend reaction with its clean front and mid.
It allows you to create multiple angles with convenience. The pink, white and blue color combination makes it a great bowling ball with amazing looks.
- Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 8 inches; 15.6 Pounds
- Item model number: HMFLAWLS15
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: Hammer
- ASIN: B07MGZ43LG
12. Ebonite Gamebreaker 3 Bowling Balls, Black/Purple, 10lbs
- Offers stronger movements in the mid lane
- Continuous backend
- Effective hitting power
It is one of the best bowling balls of the game-breaker series ever introduced. It provides a stronger move with a great backend reaction. it is clean through the front part of the lane and offers great speed. It effectively strikes the pins on the deck to cause powerful destruction. It works best on the medium oil lanes to offer a better gaming experience.
- Color Black/Purple
- Brand Ebonite
- Item Weight 14 Pounds
- About this item
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Dimensions: 21.59 L X 21.59 W X 22.86 H (Cm)
- Weight: 6.622 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Ebonite
- ASIN : B08NXHMX4B
Is it better to use a heavy or light bowling ball?
If you can throw a 16 lbs bowling ball only 5 times without getting tired then you need to practice with a lighter ball. But if you can stand a 12 lbs ball for the whole night without getting tired then you can play with a heavier ball easily. If you visit some bowling ball shops you can try different balls to choose the best according to your body weight.
What is the most aggressive bowling ball on the market today?
Carbon fiber is infused in Hammer Scandal/S bowling balls that make them the most durable and aggressive balls on market.
How long do synthetic bowling lanes last?
The synthetic lanes can last as long as you can take care of them because good care and maintenance can prolong the life of lanes.